форум kia ceed > Общество > English speaking forum

Problem with automatic. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Страницы: [1]   Вниз
Автор Тема: Problem with automatic. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Прочитано 125937 раз)
teonek
  • Новичок
  • Автор темы

• ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 0
    -Полученные: 0

Hello again,
Till 44900 everything was OK and when I was 150 km far from home my transmission has broken. It will be repaired on warranty.
But I have said to KIA Poland that I want upgraded transmission with stronger shaft (I even gave them catalog number which i have from yours forum which ends with 445). They have ordered 440 because they didn't hear about any upgrades. They also said that there is no any part with 4500023445 number in their system and stock/and other guy at KIA Poland when I call to them fo second time said that 440 and 445 are incompatible (so it must be on the system). I don't want old transmission because it will broke again in couple months. PLEASE HELP ME. I need more information from you because in Poland I'm first person with broken automatic and automatic transmissions aren't popular at our market. I need to know more info about upgrade transmission from you and maybe you can ask at yours dealer for me. I need to know if there were any upgrades in transmission. Which transmission your dealer order/install after your old one have died (440 or 445). If 440 is not compatible with 445 maybe they also have made change to 440 and i don't have to worry about it. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
You can answer in Russian I will translate by google.

The same post also in this thread: http://ceedclub.ru/forums/index.php/topic,11541.msg438998.html#new
« Последнее редактирование: Май 14, 2009, 20:11:32 pm от teonek »
tunec+1

• Russian Federation Москва

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 8
    -Полученные: 47

• Пришел день Х,наступило время Ч и настала полная Ж
« Ответ #1 : Май 15, 2009, 14:26:59 pm »

Мaybe new transmission producted only for russian users (I doubt it strongly)? Ask this question to manager of the Russian KIA service. Perhaps you have the wrong partnumber...
хорошо смеется тот, кто умеет смеяться...
ncode

• Russian Federation Москва

ODO 51000 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 4
    -Полученные: 8

• Пока спокоен
« Ответ #2 : Июль 12, 2009, 20:23:05 pm »

Мaybe new transmission producted only for russian users (I doubt it strongly)? Ask this question to manager of the Russian KIA service. Perhaps you have the wrong partnumber...
I aм don't understand.. teonek have got diesel or petrol?
but they must demand to change his trans to new. From 440 to 445. Its not a problem at official dealler . In any case OD must fix that.
These are thoughts aloud :)
So late I thing :D
« Последнее редактирование: Июль 12, 2009, 20:28:46 pm от ncode »

Сегодня каждый за себя, ударить в спину не грех
Сегодня все на одного, один в ответе за всех!
Крупнов (с)
LimeGog
  • Новичок

• Afghanistan Россия

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 0
    -Полученные: 0

Hello - can someone help me please - I want to buy a watch form your forum. I am in the United Kingdom - what is the most cost efficient way to post the watch to me? Am I right in thinking Russian state post will not send a watch in the mail?
Страницы: [1]   Вверх

Чтобы прокомментировать данную тему, или создать новую зарегистрируйтесь или зайдите на форум под своей учетной записью.

форум kia ceed > Общество > English speaking forum

Problem with automatic. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Новые коментарии к фотографиям галереи
продал? (
Terrano 1 ))  2 в одном ) 3л, 250лс ) 6х6  :ololo:
Что ты такое?!
     3   настроить
или быстрая регистрация и вход через ВК

Новые фотографии ↓
Вce новые фото →
Рейтинг автосервисов kia ↓
Каширка 39 (Москва) →  70 

FAVORIT MOTORS СЕВЕР (Москва) →  51 

АвтоГЕРМЕС (Москва) →  39