форум kia ceed > Общество > English speaking forum

Engine problems in long test run ceed 1.6 115 cv Diesel

Страницы: [1]   Вниз
Автор Тема: Engine problems in long test run ceed 1.6 115 cv Diesel  (Прочитано 112814 раз)
masmily
  • Новичок
  • Автор темы

• ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 0
    -Полученные: 0

Hello to everybody, i'm writing from Italy.. sorry for my bad english and for my intrusion.
In Italy there has been some excitement in the last few days:
the leading auto magazine, Quattrotuote, has performed a long term hard 100000 km test on the Kia Cee'd 1.6 crd 115 cv (diesel).
The overall result was very good, but for one thing (please forgive my poor translation): fatigue in the engine exhaust valves and bearing brass was very high, and the testers concluded that the engine would probably not have been able to stand more than 20-30000 additional km (!).
As you can imagine this has created quite many worries among the Kia (and Hyundai) owners or possible buyers (and raised discussions about the reliability of this test or the opportunity of an official Kia answer.
What I'm asking is: do you know of any similar problem to Kia Ceed/Hyundai i30 engines, especially diesel ones? Do you know of any other long term tests of 100000 km or even more?
Many thanks for yr reply.
Simone - Italy
Cee`D`or

• Russian Federation Москва

ODO 161400 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 5
    -Полученные: 11

• Не лошите, да не чморимы будете ! (с)
« Ответ #1 : Март 02, 2009, 14:18:43 pm »

Hello to everybody, i'm writing from Italy.. sorry for my bad english and for my intrusion.
In Italy there has been some excitement in the last few days:
the leading auto magazine, Quattrotuote, has performed a long term hard 100000 km test on the Kia Cee'd 1.6 crd 115 cv (diesel).
The overall result was very good, but for one thing (please forgive my poor translation): fatigue in the engine exhaust valves and bearing brass was very high, and the testers concluded that the engine would probably not have been able to stand more than 20-30000 additional km (!).
As you can imagine this has created quite many worries among the Kia (and Hyundai) owners or possible buyers (and raised discussions about the reliability of this test or the opportunity of an official Kia answer.
What I'm asking is: do you know of any similar problem to Kia Ceed/Hyundai i30 engines, especially diesel ones? Do you know of any other long term tests of 100000 km or even more?
Many thanks for yr reply.
Simone - Italy

I do not understand quite well what  the problem is ?
Gorhur

• Russian Federation Москва

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 8
    -Полученные: 6

• Вот сейчас я вас настигну, и тогда мы похохочем!:)
    • Я на proza.ru
« Ответ #2 : Март 02, 2009, 14:41:52 pm »

Welcome to our forum, Simone rulezz beer
Hmm... It's an interesting question. My Cee'd is equiped with gasoline. I hope, we can read this article in russian version of Quattrotuote soon. After that, I think, we will discuss this question together with you and we will find the answer  :)
masmily
  • Новичок
  • Автор темы

• ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности

« Ответ #3 : Март 02, 2009, 14:59:29 pm »

Hello,
the testers have found problems in the bushe of the connecting rod and in the exhaust valves of the engine. If someone can understand italy language, you can read this new here:

http://ceed.freeforumzone.leonardo.it/discussione.aspx?idd=8373711

This is our ceed forum.
http://ceed.freeforumzone.leonardo.it/forum.aspx

We have written To Kia Italia and now we are waiting for they reply.
If Kia Italia reply us, i will keep inform you, or if you have some news about this matter you can write here or you will be well accepted in our forum.
Bye Bye and thanks.
« Последнее редактирование: Март 02, 2009, 15:16:33 pm от masmily »
Denissska

• Russian Federation Королев

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 4
    -Полученные: 8

« Ответ #4 : Март 02, 2009, 18:43:39 pm »

I do not understand quite well what  the problem is ?
>The overall result was very good, but for one thing (please forgive my poor translation): fatigue in the engine exhaust valves and bearing brass was very high, and the testers concluded that the engine would probably not have been able to stand more than 20-30000 additional km (!).
>do you know of any similar problem to Kia Ceed/Hyundai i30 engines, especially diesel ones? Do you know of any other long term tests of 100000 km or even more?
Денис
masmily
  • Новичок
  • Автор темы

• ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности

« Ответ #5 : Март 27, 2009, 19:23:41 pm »

Hello to everybody, i have found on youtube the proof that the Italian magazine "Quattroruote" have made with Ceed 115 CV. This video, very strangely, is in russian language and perhaps the journalis speaks about the matter about the engine. Someone can help us in Italy telling us what's he said? In our italian forum we are a little worry about the mattere tha they have found on the Cee'd engine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9vte4Et9lQ&feature=related

Many thanks!!!!
« Последнее редактирование: Март 27, 2009, 19:51:20 pm от masmily »
Страницы: [1]   Вверх

Чтобы прокомментировать данную тему, или создать новую зарегистрируйтесь или зайдите на форум под своей учетной записью.

форум kia ceed > Общество > English speaking forum

Engine problems in long test run ceed 1.6 115 cv Diesel

Новые коментарии к фотографиям галереи
Да, продал! Годы идут, потребности растут, а машина ни больше, ни новее не становится... Но автомобиль отличный был. Если бы кто мне сказал 13 лет назад, что я 12 лет проезжу на одной машине, я бы как минимум не поверил... Однако, ж :)
Кстати, на новой уже побывал в Дрим-авто сразу после покупки ))

Николай Васильевич, номера не переставлял. Три месяца покатался на 53 регионе, а потом пришлось перерегистрировать в МО, и теперь на 790, затерялся в серой массе местных машин )))
Меня терзают смутные сомнения,что с таким номером я видел совсем другое авто!!!
На стоянке,где Степа паркуется у своей работы.......
продал? (
     2   настроить
или быстрая регистрация и вход через ВК

Новые фотографии ↓
Вce новые фото →
Рейтинг автосервисов kia ↓
Каширка 39 (Москва) →  70 

FAVORIT MOTORS СЕВЕР (Москва) →  51 

АвтоГЕРМЕС (Москва) →  39 

МАРЬИНО АВТО (Москва) →  33 

Весь рейтинг сервисов kia →
Чтобы добавить свой отзыв о сервисе - зарегистрируйся