форум kia ceed > Общество > English speaking forum

Hello from Romania from the real Kia club: clubKia.ro

Страницы: [1]   Вниз
Автор Тема: Hello from Romania from the real Kia club: clubKia.ro  (Прочитано 112042 раз)
clubkia.ro
  • Новичок
  • Автор темы

• Romania Bucharest

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 0
    -Полученные: 0

• www.clubkia.ro
    • Club KIA

Hello ceedclub.ru. I registered here because I saw mister ionut.popescu saying that he is the one representing the Kia comunity in Romania. That`s not correct.  :( The real Kia comunity in Romania is on clubkia.ro and all the pictures he had shown here are not his pictures. Those are pictures of our meetings stolen from us. When most of those pictures were taken they dind`t even existed. We want to proove this so we invite you to check www.clubkia.ro to see for yourselves. Thank you very much and I hope that clubkia.ro will communicate more with ceedclub.ru. We could even have a common meeting sometimes. In fact we invite you in Romania to take part to our  beer greatest meeting ever, in Brasov, on 20-21-22 February 2009. I`m really sorry if I wrote this post on the wrong topic but I don`t really speak russian and I couldn`t find the right spot.
« Последнее редактирование: Январь 30, 2009, 02:37:45 am от clubkia.ro »
www.clubkia.ro - since may 2007
The largest KIA community in Romania - 2700 members
Oficially recognised by KIA Romauto
Gorhur

• Russian Federation Москва

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 8
    -Полученные: 6

• Вот сейчас я вас настигну, и тогда мы похохочем!:)
    • Я на proza.ru

Hello, glad to see you here! rulezz
Hmm... Thank you for this information. I hope, all these misunderstandings will be solve soon, and we can speak to each other with pleasure:-)
clubkia.ro
  • Новичок
  • Автор темы

• Romania Bucharest

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 0

• www.clubkia.ro
    • Club KIA

Thank you Gorhur, for sure these misunderstandings (in fact missleadings!) will be clarified and we'll be able to communicate pleasantly. Actually, you can acces www.ClubKIA.ro and www.clubkiaromania.ro and observe when each of these forums were created, how many membres each one of them has, how many topics and posts..and so on, and so on! Yeah, it's hard to believe that after a year and a half of activating on ClubKIA.ro, a few memers created another forum having a very close name to ours and then pretended to be the real romanian KIA community...but it happened! (I can't help it, what does "hole story" mean? lol )

Ok, let's go back to ClubKiA.ro! This morning, browsing our history, I found the photos that we made during our first meeting! At that time, first cee'd had been ordered in Romania (not Roumania  :D) about 3 months before, so only a few cee'ds were delivered. So, although there were about 3 hundred members registered, in Bucharest we gathered only... please don't laugh... 3 cars lol ! And one of them was a golf lol ! Here are the pictures containing 2 ceeds (3 cars), 4 members (in fact 5, as my wife was carrying my daughter who's now 1 year and a half!).
By the way, how was your first meeting like? Would anyone of you be so kind to give me a link, as I know your alphabet, not the language  :-[ ? Thanks
« Последнее редактирование: Январь 31, 2009, 01:56:34 am от clubkia.ro »
www.clubkia.ro - since may 2007
The largest KIA community in Romania - 2700 members
Oficially recognised by KIA Romauto
Gorhur

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 8
    -Полученные: 6

• Вот сейчас я вас настигну, и тогда мы похохочем!:)
    • Я на proza.ru

Good morning.

I've seen the fotos:-) Thank you!

I didn't present on our club first meeting - I became a member much later :-[  I can say, that on the first meeting was only 1 Ceed and 9 members (they were waiting for there cars). Here you can see the photo (only one) :-)
BRiWS

ODO 0 km

• Оффлайн Оффлайн

• Благодарности
    -Выданные: 1

« Ответ #4 : Март 08, 2009, 12:21:15 pm »

Hello!

There are several KIA forums in Russia. Some of them are dedicated to certain models (Cerato, Ceed, Forte, Sportage, Sorento etc...), some are welcoming every KIA owner. And (i hope), these clubs do not compete. When the world record was made, people from many clubs took part in it.

Let there be peace!
Страницы: [1]   Вверх

Чтобы прокомментировать данную тему, или создать новую зарегистрируйтесь или зайдите на форум под своей учетной записью.

форум kia ceed > Общество > English speaking forum

Hello from Romania from the real Kia club: clubKia.ro

Новые коментарии к фотографиям галереи
Да, продал! Годы идут, потребности растут, а машина ни больше, ни новее не становится... Но автомобиль отличный был. Если бы кто мне сказал 13 лет назад, что я 12 лет проезжу на одной машине, я бы как минимум не поверил... Однако, ж :)
Кстати, на новой уже побывал в Дрим-авто сразу после покупки ))

Николай Васильевич, номера не переставлял. Три месяца покатался на 53 регионе, а потом пришлось перерегистрировать в МО, и теперь на 790, затерялся в серой массе местных машин )))
Меня терзают смутные сомнения,что с таким номером я видел совсем другое авто!!!
На стоянке,где Степа паркуется у своей работы.......
продал? (
     4   настроить
или быстрая регистрация и вход через ВК

Новые фотографии ↓
Вce новые фото →
Рейтинг автосервисов kia ↓
Каширка 39 (Москва) →  70 

FAVORIT MOTORS СЕВЕР (Москва) →  51 

АвтоГЕРМЕС (Москва) →  39 

МАРЬИНО АВТО (Москва) →  33 

Весь рейтинг сервисов kia →
Чтобы добавить свой отзыв о сервисе - зарегистрируйся